Massages improving physical fitness were already used by the ancient Greeks during the Olympics. In modern times it was the Americans who developed massage techniques from Finland and Sweden in 20th century and adapted them to sport purposes. In practice, the massage was tested at the Olympics in 1912.
Erotic Sports Massage – Its Advantages and Effects
Various kinds of sports massages have various effects on human body. Depending on the composition of grasps, intensity and capability of your masseur. We can assure you, that our masseuses and masseurs have the important knowledge and skills!
- It supports the circulation of blood and oxygen in your body.
- Extends and supports blood capillaries and small blood vessels – the body gets better blood circulation.
- The elasticity and resistance of muscles is increased.
- It drains your body of histamine and lactic acid that causes muscle spasms.
- Accelerates regeneration of tired muscles.
- Removes old skin layers.
- Helps to remove swelling and bruising, improves metabolism and absorption of nutrients into tissues.
Types of Sports Massages:
- Has the biggest effect, is to strengthen the body of an athlete. Allows to increase the load, is done twice a week. It focuses mainly on the body parts needed the most for the sport. It is done by kneading and pulsing.
- Done right before the performance, should help the athlete with the best performance. It is short-term and focused on a certain part of the body. We don’t do this massage here in the salon, it wouldn’t have any use.
- Not suitable right after competition or after a performance, should be done after resting. Relieves muscles, should be done in the afternoon, followed by no tiring activity.
Therapeutic sports massage
- Helps heal injuries faster. Done after an agreement with a doctor.
When to opt for a sports massage and when not?
Massage is suitable for all athletes or people after a lot of physical stress. If your body aches, this massage should relieve the pain!
You should not go to a massage after a meal, an acute cold or an infectious disease.
How does the massage work?
Classic massage techniques such as pulsing, kneading or friction are used. Strokes are stronger, firmer and harder than during the traditional massage because their aim is to interfere with the musculoskeletal system. Back is the main target of the massage, but the whole body can be massaged as well. Fragrant oils, various warming or cooling emulsions, powders, alcohol-containing ointments that cool and absorb quickly, and much more are used.
In our salon we combine sports massage with erotic massage. In addition to physical relaxation, you will experience a pleasant thrill during the massage. You will remember our beautiful masseuses and the incredible things they could do with your body for a long time. We can combine the useful and enjoyable!